VTS / Practice & Reflection Group - ONLINE (MAY 2023)
Class time: 9:00am - 11:00am Pacific Time
- Wednesday, May 10
- Wednesday, May 17
- Wednesday, May 24
- Wednesday, May 31
Dedicated VTS Trainer: TBA
The VTS Practice & Reflection Group program is an opportunity for those already trained in the VTS method to join a supportive, online community of practice.
In this learner-centered and small group-driven setting, VTS Practitioners will hone facilitation skills through practice and group coaching; explore the use of materials on VTSHome.org (1 month temporary website subscription included), and workshop specific questions with the support of a dedicated VTS Trainer.
Space is limited to 5 participants per cohort. *Course must have a minimum of 3 enrolled in order to run.* A cohort will meet on Zoom for (4) 2-hour sessions. This program is open to practitioners of all skill levels, who have completed the VTS Beginner Practicum or beyond. This is not a VTS Coaching Workshop. We will be utilizing digital platforms such as Zoom and Google. Information for accessing the group materials will be emailed to participants two weeks before the start of the course. This course is scheduled in Pacific time zone. Please check your personal time zone alignment before registering.
SLIDING SCALE REGISTRATION
In Summer 2021, VTS explored the use of a sliding scale as an experiment in equitable pricing. Starting in July 2022, all VTS programs will utilize a sliding scale for registration. We are confident that those who join us are committed to being part of a thoughtful community that is diverse, committed to collective learning, and interested in finding new ways of supporting each other. We have been inspired to use this pricing strategy by Embracing an Equity Sliding Scale.
Please use the guide below to self-select your registration fee for this program.
TIER 1 PRICE: $215
Consider investing in the TIER 1 price if you:
- are supporting children or have other dependents
- have significant debt
- have medical expenses not covered by insurance
- are eligible for public assistance
- have immigration-related expenses
- are an elder with limited financial support
- are an unpaid community organizer
- are a returning citizen who has been denied work due to incarceration history
- experience discrimination in hiring or pay level
- are descended from enslaved people or Native American Indians
TIER 2 PRICE: $245
Consider investing in the TIER 2 price if you:
- are single and/or without dependents
- are able to repay your student loans, are in repayment or have paid off your student loans
- have daily reliable transportation
- are able to miss work either for sickness or leisure, and are still able to pay next month’s bills
- travel when needed for an unexpected occasion like a family funeral or emergency
TIER 3 PRICE: $275
Consider investing in the TIER 3 price, if you:
- own the home you live in
- have investments, retirement accounts or inherited money
- travel for recreation
- have access to family money and resources in times of need
- work part-time or are unemployed by choice, including unemployment due to full-time school in a degree-earning program
- have a relatively high degree of earning power due to level of education (or gender and racial privilege, class background, etc.)
- are registering with funds from your work at/with an institution (museum, school, university, etc.)
Questions? Please contact Em Miller, VTS Trainer & Operations Manager at email@example.com.