VTS Online Summer Series 2020
Visual Thinking Strategies (VTS) is a collective of arts and education professionals who specialize in deep listening and responsive teaching practices. We are passionate about learning from colleagues and sharing what we have learned with others.
In our third Online Summer Series (OSS), our aim is to foster a community of collaboration and reflective practice by connecting VTS practitioners from around the world. The VTS OSS is an opportunity for practitioners from various fields to share work with a wide range of individuals curious about what VTS can do. *The Online Summer Series is not a VTS training program.
- VTS & Healthcare/Medicine
- July 9, 12:00-1:15PM Pacific Time
- VTS & Science
- July 16, 12:00-1:15PM Pacific Time
- VTS & Higher Education
- July 23, 12:00-1:15PM Pacific Time
- VTS & Schools
- July 30, 12:00-1:15PM Pacific Time
- VTS & Museums
- August 6, 3:00-4:15PM Pacific Time
- All sessions will take place on Zoom.
- Attendees may register for 1, 3, or all 5 sessions of the OSS.
- Attendees will receive selected Zoom links within their registration confirmation email(s).
- Questions: Please contact Em Miller, VTS Trainer & Operations Manager at email@example.com.