THIS IS AN ONLINE TRAINING.
The Advanced Practicum extends VTS practice with further coaching and exercises focused on improving paraphrasing and linking. Additional attention is paid to image selection to address the needs and interests of various groups as understood by way of Abigail Housen’s stages. Participants will be able to conduct VTS discussions with a variety of audiences with confidence.
1. You MUST have participated in a VTS Practicum or an introductory VTS Workshop within the past five years. If you attended a Beginner Practicum or other training more than fire years ago, we require you to submit a 5-7 minute video of yourself leading a VTS discussion.
2. You must have a minimum of ten hours of VTS teaching to qualify for admission.
This is an online training. We will be utilizing digital platforms such as Zoom and Google. Information for accessing the course materials will be emailed to participants before the start of the course.
This course will be taught by VTS Trainers Kabir Singh and Amy Chase Gulden.
Participants must be able to attend all meetings to complete this course. This course is scheduled in Pacific time zone. Please check your personal time zone alignment before registering. *Course must have a minimum of 10 enrolled in order to run.*
VTS / Advanced Practicum - ONLINE (OCTOBER 2020)
Group members should plan to join the course for all of the following dates (1:00pm-3:00pm Pacific Time):
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Thursday, October 29, 2020
Questions? Please contact Em Miller, VTS Trainer & Operations Manager at email@example.com.